Saturday 14 August 2010

Cherry-peach oat and yoghurt pot

So these little oat and yoghurt pots are my favourite breakfast at the moment. I am one of those people who is hungry every two hours, and oats are one of the few things that really fill me up. And as it's too warm to be eating porridge, this is an ideal alternative


In my previous post, I made a raspberry and almond pot, whereas today, it was peach and cherry. I poured boiling water over the peaches, in order to peel them easily, and blended them along with the cherries, greek yoghurt and honey


I then combined the yoghurt mixture with the oats (to soften the oats and make them less dry, soak them overnight in oat milk/water/fruit juice) and divided it into little pots - now I have breakfast for the next three days. I have also been eating plenty of salads throughout the summer, and have done recipes on YouTube for Salade Nicoise and Goat's cheese and mushroom salad - enjoy while the sun is still shining, something tells me it's not going to be for much longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment